↳ ENFJ (The Teacher)
ENFJ is one of the less common types in the population, especially for men. Among men, ENFJ is the second rarest type. ENFJs make up 3% of the general population.
ENFJs are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people.
ENFJs are typically energetic and driven, and often have a lot on their plates. They are tuned into the needs of others and acutely aware of human suffering; however, they also tend to be optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making the world a better place.
- most likely of all types to cope with stress by exercising
- most likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- ranked by psychologists as among least likely to have trouble in school
- personal values include friendships, education & learning, creativity, and community service
- among types highest in job satisfaction, but also among most likely to report plans to leave their jobs
- commonly found in careers in religion, teaching, and the arts
- famous enfjs: oprah winfrey, martin luther king jr., pope john paul ii, and margaret mead
I feel bolder these days
"I almost thanked you for
teaching me something about survival
but then I remembered
that the ocean never
handed me the gift of swimming.
I gave it to myself."
Y.Z, what I forgot to remember (via rustyvoices)
i don’t think of you
when i’m missing you
this is literally what my summer working around contemporary art has been like
successful weekend/why does making out with people always make feel better :(
!!!!! great day!!!!!
today was strange, mostly the bad kind of strange.
i’m having a hard time dealing with my own emotional whiplash. and i have to stop telling myself it will be better in a different place. it’s never better, just different shades of the same bad.